- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 green onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tsp. orange peel
- 2 pinches Chinese 5 spice blend
- 1/2 c. red onion
- 2 handfulls maifun rice noodles
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- 4 TBS. water
- 1 egg
- 4 tsp corn starch
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz Hendrickson’s Asian BBQ Marinade (recipe below)
- 4 oz. Hendrickson’s Original Sweet Vinegar and Olive Oil Dressing
- 2 TBS. Teriaki
- 1 shallot, chopped (or more to taste)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes for heat, to your taste
Cut chicken breast, against the grain, into bite sized strips. Place strips in beaten egg, add 4 tsp. corn starch and toss. Fry with vegetable oil (or your favorite high temperature oil) until cooked completely. Set aside.
In microwave safe bowl, heat 8 oz. of water approximately 2 minutes. Add rice noodles and let sit while making stir fry.
Cut vegetables, add to oiled, hot skillet on high heat for a couple of minutes (do not overcook) Add marinade, drained noodles and chicken with orange peel and 2 tsp. corn starch until heated through. Add garlic and toss in skillet before serving.
*Variation on the marinade – try adding a dash of siracha or your favorite hot sauce, or chopped pineapple