- 2 thin chicken cutlets
- 1 or 2 eggs (raw, scrambled in a bowl)
- Breadcrumbs (in a bowl)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 peeled Greenhouse Cucumber and 1 stalk of celery, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- Hendrickson’s Sweet Vinegar and Olive Oil Dressing
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Dip the 2 chicken cutlets in flour and then in the bowl of egg.
- Dip the covered chicken cutlets in the breadcrumbs and then fry until crisp
- Let cool and cut into bite sized pieces
- Put in bowl and toss with Hendrickson’s dressing, add minced garlic. Salt and pepper to taste if needed.