Hendrickson’s Original Dressing works great when grilling chicken, beef, or pork. There are three different ways you can use it:
1. Marinade before cooking.
Put the meat to be grilled in a plastic, resealable bag or bowl. Pour on the Hendrickson’s! The apple cider vinegar will tenderize the meat while the dressing imparts a subtle flavor. For more taste, brush on while grilling per #2 below. This must be refrigerated prior to cooking, and can marinade for several hours. Grill as normal, but be careful that your fire can flare and the meat burn more easily due to the sugar in the dressing.
2. Brush on.
If you don’t have the time or inclination to marinade the meat, grill as normal, but baste the meat as you grill. The dressing will caramelize and create a great tasting/great looking dish. As above, be careful that your fire can flare and the meat burn more easily due to the sugar in the dressing.
3. Post Marinade
Grill your pork/beef/chicken first. Marinade with Hendrickson’s Original Dressing after cooked. This adds great flavor and tenderizing with less dressing use, mess and burnt on clean up . Finish your side dishes while your main dish gets flavorful, tender, and juicy. Everything goes on the table warm, delicious, and ready for your family to enjoy!
1. Grill the meat of your choice, cook completely.
2. Arrange in an oven safe dish.
3. Brush/pour Hendrickson’s Original Sweet Vinegar & Olive Oil Dressing generously over the cooked meat.
4. Cover with aluminum foil.
5. Put in 250 degree oven for 30 minutes. (Can be longer, just add additional dressing to keep from drying out the meat.)