- 1 pound bow-tie pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 pound diced ham (1 cm cubes or larger)
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 1/3 cup miracle whip OR 1/3 cup mayonnaise + 1/4 t. salt + 1/4 t. paprika
- 1/3 cup Hendrickson’s Classic Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Optional: Add green and/or black olives if you like them
- Cook pasta al dente, cool with cold water and then drain
- Add ham, peas, cheese, onion, and bell peppers, optional olives; mix.
- Add mayo/dressings and mix well. Serve cold.
Winning Recipe Submitted by Matthew V. from Quincy, IL